The K STADIUM operation policy stipulates operational standards and details that users should follow while using the K STADIUM service to consistently cope with possible problems in the service when operating the K STADIUM service.
Scope of application
Please read the operating standards carefully and use the service so that all users can use the service safely and comfortably. Please note that anyone can participate in community services, so if the contents of the proposal are judged to be a violation to protect users and to avoid inconvenience in free communication between users, the posting of the proposal may be restricted by the K STADIUM Team.
Safety of the users
We guide you through actions and information that are not allowed because they may threaten the safety of users.
- In violation of personal information protection
- Where personal information such as the name, phone number, residence, etc. of another person is distributed and posted in an area visible to other users.
- Attracting external sites for the purpose of stealing personal information.
- The act of transmitting malicious files, malicious apps, etc. or inducing installation for the purpose of stealing personal information.
Unpleasant or sensitive content
We provide information that is not allowed because it can cause sexual shame, discomfort, and disgust to others.
- Excessive information on physical exposure and sexual behavior
- Expression or description of male and female sexual organs, secretions, conspiracies, and exposure to anus.
- Contents that explicitly describe sexual violence such as rape, sexual harassment, etc.
- Contents that directly and specifically describe children and adolescents as objects of sexual play.
- Other information that may significantly harm the public's sexual shame.
- Information that causes violence or disgust
- The description or description of an excessively damaged body or body.
- Contents of expressing or describing torture, assault, etc. committed against a person who cannot respond to defenseless conditions.
- Contents of expressing or describing murder, injury, assault, intimidation, abuse, etc. against socially disadvantaged people such as the disabled, the elderly, pregnant women, children, etc. or parents and teachers.
- Contents that specifically express or describe suicide, self-harm, or self-inflicted acts.
- Other contents that can give a sense of cruelty by expressing physical and mental pain realistically and concretely.
- abusive language or slang expressing or describing explicit sexual activity or sexual activity.
- violent verbal abuse and slang expressing bodily harm.
- coarse curses and slangs of disparaging or insulting the other person.
- Other abusive language or slang that can cause insult or discomfort to others.
- Contents of expressing or describing vomiting, urination, and excrement (e.g., feces)
- Specific expression or description of symptoms of human or animal diseases.
- Expressing or describing ghosts that can cause fear to others.
- Other hateful contents.
- Hate speech
- presence or absence of disability or illness
- socioeconomic status and status
- sexual orientation or other identity factors
Secure stability and reliability
Illegal advertising information or acts that can damage reliability or affect stable operation, such as using the service in a way that is not allowed, are not allowed.
- Sending advertising information for profit
- Commercial content such as advertising information for commercial purposes and inducing publicity and visits.
- content of illegal programs that can transmit advertising information.
- Contents of Job Seekers and Job Seekers.
- Using the service without permission
- In the case of causing serious inconvenience to other users by continuously repetitively posting the same or similar content for the purpose of promoting, advertising, or selling the service.
- Content published using automated means (e.g., macro program, robot, spider, scrapper, etc.)
- content that does not conform to the purpose of the service or has nothing to do with the service provided.